IABC Accredited Trainer
If you are interested in becoming an Accredited Trainer, it is essential that you read this user guide before making an application.
Easy Steps to IABC Accredited Trainer: This step-by-step guide shows the key stages you will follow to achieve IABC Accredited Trainer Status.
1-Application criteria: to apply to become an Accredited Trainer, you must:
a- Be a practicing trainer in management and human development.
b- Have at least one year training experience.
2-Portfolio of evidence: applying to become an IABC Accredited Trainer is an online process.
a- Your first step is to fill your registration form
b- Upload your photo
c- Upload your Updated CV. Please use our CV Template form.
d- Submit a training package. You can choose and design any workshop package either soft skills or advanced skills. Please send training package as ZIP format to email@example.com. This package includes:
• Training Manuals
• PowerPoint Slides
• Trainer's Guide
• Icebreakers, Activities, & Exercise Files
• Workshop Plan and Agenda
• Pre and Post-Assessments
3- Application result: Once all the documents have been uploaded we will evaluate this against many Assessment Principles. We will let you know whether your application has been successful within 7 working days of submitting your completed portfolio.
4- Enjoying your accreditation: once approved as an IABC Accredited Trainer, you can promote yourself using:
• Professional page (www.ia-bc.com/yourname): an invaluable way of showcasing your skills and experience. As an IABC Accredited Trainer you will be included in our official website page. Your profile will include your name and contact details, your professional qualifications, your expertise, your training programs, pictures, the sectors you serve and a personal statement. You will be able to modify and update your information at any time.
• Professional e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Professional membership: you can list your membership to the IABC as training professional body. You will also receive an accreditation card and accreditation certificate and the right to describe and promote yourself as an ‘IABC Accredited Trainer’ on your business literature and in social media for the period you maintain your accreditation (renewable annually).
• Professional training library and 20 course packages. These training materials are fully customizable. All of our courses include training manuals, instructor’s guide, powerpoint slides, icebreakers, activities and exercise files.
• Accredited certificates: As an IABC Accredited Trainer, your participants can receive IABC accredited certificates embossed with IABC official golden stamps to document the training. To order accredited certificates please use our Training Report Format and send it by email email@example.com. Please make sure to state in the email's subject the title “accredited certificates”.
• (NOTE: you will receive by your e-mail address your professional page link as www.ia-bc.com/yourname and professional e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, we will send you a mail via ARAMEX or DHL to your address includes: an accreditation card, accreditation certificate and CD include training library and 20 course packages)
5- Renewing your Accredited Trainer status: your Accredited Trainer status is valid for one calendar year. Towards the end of your first year, we will get in touch to let you know that your status is due for renewal. We’ll send you a new Accredited Trainer card each time your status is renewed.
If you choose not to renew within one calendar month of your status expiring, your Accredited Trainer status will be revoked and your details removed from the online Register.
6- Accreditation Fees: Unlike other training organizations, we do not charge a fee for applicants to take our accreditation. We only charge shipping fees of the accreditation card, accreditation certificate and training library CD. Our certificates are shipped via DHL or ARAMEX mail. Please refer to www.aramex.com or www.dhl.com to determine the cost of shipping documents from IABC to your location address.
7- On-going support: If you have any questions about or if you need any support with your application our Customer Services Team is on hand. Contact us on email email@example.com
- Our Services
- Online Test
- Our Projects
- Personality Test
- Download Center
- Our Branches