IABC Accredited Institution
If your institution is interested in becoming an Accredited Institution, it is essential that you read this user guide before making an application.
Easy Steps to IABC Accredited Institution
This step-by-step guide shows the key stages you will follow to achieve IABC Accredited Institution Status.
1-Portfolio of evidence: applying to become an IABC Accredited Institution is an online process.
a- Your first step is to fill your registration form
b- Submit all your training packages. Please send training packages as ZIP format to email@example.com. All packages should include:
• Training Manuals
• PowerPoint Slides
• Trainer's Guide
• Icebreakers, Activities, & Exercise Files
• Workshop Plan and Agenda
• Pre and Post-Assessments
2- Application result: Once all the documents have been uploaded we will evaluate this against many Assessment Principles. We will let you know whether your application has been successful within 21 working days of submitting your completed portfolio.
3- Enjoying your accreditation: once approved as an IABC Accredited Institution, you can promote your Institution using:
• Professional page (www.ia-bc.com/yourname): an invaluable way of showcasing your institution experience. As an IABC Accredited Institution you will be included in our official website page. Your profile will include your institution name and contact details, your institution professional qualifications, your institution expertise, your institution training programs. You will be able to modify and update your institution information at any time.
• Professional e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Professional membership: your institution can list membership to the IABC as training professional body. You institution will also receive an accreditation certificate and the right to describe and promote your institution as an ‘IABC Accredited Institution’ on your business literature and in social media for the period of accreditation (renewable annually).
• Professional training library and 20 course packages. These training materials are fully customizable. All of our courses include training manuals, instructor’s guide, powerpoint slides, icebreakers, activities and exercise files.
• (NOTE: you will receive by your e-mail address your professional page link as www.ia-bc.com/institutionname and professional e-mail as email@example.com. Moreover, we will send a mail via ARAMEX or DHL to your institution address includes: accreditation certificate and CD include training library and 20 course packages)
4- Renewing your Accredited Institution status: your Accredited Institution status is valid for one calendar year. Towards the end of your first year, we will get in touch to let you know that your Institution status is due for renewal. We’ll send you a new Accredited Institution certificate each time your status is renewed.
If you choose not to renew within one calendar month of your status expiring, your Accredited Institution status will be revoked and your details removed from the online Register.
5- Accreditation Fees: Unlike other training organizations, we do not charge a fee for applicants to take our accreditation. We only charge shipping fees of the accreditation certificate and training library CD. Our certificates are shipped via DHL or ARAMEX mail. Please refer to www.aramex.com or www.dhl.com to determine the cost of shipping documents from IABC to your location address.
If you have any questions about or if you need any support with your application our Customer Services Team is on hand. Contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Services
- Online Test
- Our Projects
- Personality Test
- Download Center
- Our Branches