Training and Consulting for ISO Certification
IABC provides diversified services, including consulting, training and certification for:
1. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS)
2. ISO 22000 Standard Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
3. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
4. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Consulting: IABC is a specialized consulting firm with a team of qualified experts who are holders of specialized certificates in ISO. Our advisory services as per the phases described below:
1. Phase I: Analysis of the gap between the current situation and ISO requirements.
2. Phase II: Documenting the system according to ISO requirements.
3. Phase III: Supervising the system implementation.
4. Phase IV: Internal audit and management review
5. Phase V: Training on the principles of ISO.
6. Phase VI: Following-up with the Certification Body.
7. Phase VII: System Maintenance during the Certification validity.
Training: IABC provides four types of training on the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Standard and HACCP, as follows:
1. Awareness training courses on the requirements of the ISO and HACCP system.
2. "ISO Internal Auditor" training courses and end with an exam administered by IABC
3. "HACCP Internal Auditor" training courses
4. Accredited “ISO Lead Auditor" training courses
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS)
Benefits: Certifying your management system against the requirements of ISO 9001will bring the following benefits to your organization:
1. Competitive Advantage: 70 % of corporations with ISO 9001:2008 report a major competitive advantage.
2. Improves Customer Demand: 33% of corporations with ISO 9001:2008 report improved customer demand. This means they are winning more business.
3. Easy & Cost Effective: Getting ISO 9001:2008 is no longer the costly, time consuming proposition that it once was.
Examples on the Sectors which ISO 9001 applicable on it:
Foods and Drinking manufacturing, Services, packaging material manufacturing, IT& Telecommunication Services, Trading Companies, Social Organizations etc…
ISO 22000 and HACCP
Benefits: Certifying your food management system against the requirements of ISO 22000 or HACCP will bring the following benefits to your organization:
1- Develops internal systems that guarantee the supply of safe food
2- Facilitates global markets access in terms of global export
3- Increases consumer confidence in the product
4- Increases the chances of awarding in government tenders
Examples on the Sectors which 22000 and HACCP applicable on it:
Farms, Meat producers, Food and beverage producers, Packaging materials producers, Providers of food logistics and storage service, Wholesalers and retailers and Restaurants, Central kitchens in public and private hospitals…
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Benefits: GMP is concerned with both production and quality control. GMP is that part of quality assurance which ensures that products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standards appropriate to their intended use and product specification.
Examples on the Sectors which GMP applicable on it:
GMP can be applied on the entities which their products are considered as very sensitive products and has direct or indirect impact on the human health as food Manufacturing companies, devices manufacturing companies…